Monday, November 22, 2010

Favorite Tikis (so far)

This is one of the "Boners" I've been talking about. What did you THINK I was talking about?
Now, this "nose-ringer"....well, first of all, he's GREEN and PURPLE, my favorite color combination.
Not sure WHAT to call this type. Sorta looks "alien-esque"...and sorta like a carrot. ....and looks like he had some bad acne back in high school. I dunno...."pock-face alien carrot-boy"? PAC for short?
This is one of those shapes I like. And again, the purple / green combo. Although, these are the light green eyes. The camera flash really makes 'em glow! Like he's putting a HEX on you!!!

You are getting SLEEEEEEPPPPPPYYYYY!This one is my favorite, so far. I LOVE the shape. And I like the color....not pure red, but I'm not exactly sure what I added to it. Maybe gold? Red Sculpey Clay is the hardest one to knead, for some reason....or maybe the brick of clay I had was old or got too warm (sorta half-baked)? The pearlized colors are really soft (almost TOO soft), so they're nice to add to the Red...makes it easier to work with and it gives it that iridescent look. I also like the little holes poked in it around the edges. It reminds me of a (rich, corinthian) leather chair with those fancy tacks around the edges... Well........back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment