Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So far.....so good.

So....I've had no problems with my eye/eyes since my injection. So far, so good.

My CAR, on the other hand, is having its OWN medical problems....mostly in the brakes. The mechanic said that something (can't remember....brakeline hose?) was so cracked and corroded that all four of my brakes could've failed at the same time. There were some other things, too, but I forget....when mechanics start spewing car talk, my eyes sorta glaze over. The tone sounded serious and important, though. I'm waiting for the call with the ball park figure.

The GOOD news is that yesterday, while cleaning out a closet, I found $130 in a purse! Yay! I must've switched purses, and forgot to take the envelope of money out of the old purse? (Ay caramba! Might need to add another medical condition to the growing list! Ha ha.)

All in all, things are good.

1 comment:

  1. Good news on your eye - glad to hear it! Not so glad to hear about your upcoming car "surgery" - dang! Hmmm, the first thing I thought about when you mentioned finding $130 in a purse in your closet was, Coolie has a branch office in her closet ;-) Ha!!

    ReplyDelete